Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas exchange and plans for 2014

Hi Everyone,
Last month I participated in a Christmas exchange. My partner was Dawn. I read on her blog that she liked cardinals, so I searched through my older Just Cross Stitch Ornament issues, and found this one in the 2008 issue.


Snowy Night © 2008 The Prairie Schooler, Inc. published in Just Cross Stitch 2008 Special Christmas Issue
Fabric: 32 count Lambswool
DMC Threads
Stitch Count: 46 x 40













Here's the back...




















Here is the package I sent. I'm so delighted that Dawn liked everything.












My partner was Kay. She stitched me this beautiful Blackbird Designs Stocking.


















She also included some lovely extras. This was such a treat. 










The weather has been rain and ice for the past week, so I took advantage of that and started to clean up some of my stitching areas. I have found a few more duplicates, as well as some treasures that I had forgotten about. I thought that I would put together some new starts as this year  I joined Mel's Stitching from Stash 2014. Hopefully this challenge will help me sort through my stash before this summer when we plan to renovate another room, and I will have to box up some supplies.






Cath received my  giveaway package - so now I can share  the lovely fob that I included.










Peace Bird © 2013 Rosewood Manor  published in Just Cross Stitch 2013 Special Christmas Issue
Fabric: 28 count antique white Cashel
DMC Threads
Mill Hill Beads
Thread Count: 21 x 30






Until next time...
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful exchanges! And your gift to Cath is very generous and very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful exchanges! The stitched pieces are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful goodies, given and received!! I love cardinals and bluebirds, so both of your finishes ~ love them!!

    ReplyDelete