Monday, March 19, 2012

My wallet is empty

Hello everyone...Last week I got some stash in the mail....























Just couldn't wait... had to have a new start... This is the March Word Play from Brenda Gervaise of With Thy Needle & Thread. The fabric is actually a light brown as I'm using 36ct R&R abecedarian.



















I also did some other stitching...this one is from Rosewood Manor found in the 2011 issue of Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments..


























...and this one is from a Dutch Treat Designs Tabletopper...this week should be less busy, so maybe I'll have a chance to get these finished up.



























Other highlights of the week were: I was able to visit a bead store that I had not been to since 2010, found a few treasures at A.C Moore, had lunch with some dear friends - we exchanged some gifts - she made us some beautiful machine embroidered towels, some stash came in the mail from Kathy at Needle Delights . She is closing her shop and having quite a clearance sale. I'll try to post these treasures later this week.

I'll leave you with a few feathered friends that visited this week.







Redwing Blackbird...He was camera shy...























and an evening grosbeak

Have a wonderful day.

Lisa















1 comment:

  1. Very nice new stash. I don't blame you for starting the wordplay.

    Lovely stitching and love the photos of the birds.

    ReplyDelete