Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is it still lucky?

Hi everyone! I finished the shamrock biscornu. Please don't look too closely... you will see that when I got the rest of my dark green thread to finish this, I must have turned my fabric because the four sided stitched heart on the right hand side is facing the wrong direction... I didn't notice it until I took this picture - LOL!
Designer: Kim Beamish

Design: Shamrock Biscornu found in the March 2012 issue of cross-stitch & Needlework

Fabric: 28ct antique white Cashel

Threads: DMC, DMC#8, DMC#12



Have a wonderful day!



Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Makes it extra lucky! Super sweet, nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your biscornu! What a sweet finish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your biscornu is very lovely.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty biscournu Lisa, love the trim.
    Have a nice week-end, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny how when we put our photos on our blog, our mistake suddenly pop out at us. I noticed I complete forgot to stitch the chimney on my last ornament!! Too late now...

    I love this biscornu--you did a great job on it, Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete