Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lots of stitching but no finishes

Since it's the beginning of the month, I thought I'd share my progress on Heaven and Earth Designs Forbidden Doorway SK SAL.

Hopefully by next month, I'll have more to show.


This SAL SK is progressing much faster than the Treasures SK SAL last year.

This Full Circle Designs was one of the last patterns I was able to purchase from my LNS just before it closed in 2003. I'm working on the small cube, using up some of my 14ct aida, and GAST. I'm waiting on a mail order to come in with the frosted black beads that I thought I had, but couldn't find.



I also started a cute little daffodil design from a Dutch Treat Designs Tabletopper...put that aside - I needed some beads to finish up.They're also on order.


Earlier this week I was able to get to my not so local big box craft store to pick up the floss I needed to complete my shamrock biscornu. I should be able to post a pic of it finished very soon.

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. The shamrock design is adorable, great start for the first of March. Great progress on Forbidden Doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress on both your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete