Sunday, December 5, 2021

Weekly update December 5th, 2021

Hi Everyone,

More mail than stitching this week. 

I'm still arranging my stitching area - putting things away. Moving things around ...etc. The new loveseat is a little wider and longer than the older one.

Stitching:

Finished the front that I started last week and finished the back. Just need to assemble. 


 

 

 

 

Stained glass ornaments V © 2008 Sekas & Co.
Metallic silver perforated paper
Caron Watercolours: Stained glass
Stich Count: 45 x 45, 1 over varies

 

 Front & Back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I also worked on  a Bookmark from etsy store Stitchesloversshop

 

 

 

 ** Middle Bookmark

 

 

 

 


Fabric: 14ct white Aida
Threads: DMC, DMC Diamant
Stitch Count: 36 x 99, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

 

Before



 

 

 

 

 

Progress as of 12 - 05 - 2021

 

 

 

 

 

Today (Sunday) I finally found the rainbow gallery nordic gold thread that I needed for a freebie from Erica Michaels - can't find a year on the chart that I received with an order. So I started it right away before I misplaced the thread again. The bronze metallic thread is next.


Turkey Time by Erica Michaels
Fabric: 24ct scalloped band
Threads: GAST, Rainbow Gallery Nordic Gold and DMC
Also 2 small JABCO Buttons (that I still need to locate)
Stitch Count: 114 x 22, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch



Stash:

Artecy charts were on sale through the end of November.

 

 

Battle on the High Seas


 

 

From the Ashes





 

 

 

Exclusive Jeannette Douglas Designs chart available from Evertote with Leo Roxy threads












 

Exclusive from Acorn & Threads  

Summer House Stitche Workes:  Emily's Bliss Kit

40ct linen and silk threads

 

 



ETSY Rovaris chart (Pdf)...( felt & fabric kit will arrive in January)








 

Etsy charts:

 

 

 

Mani di Donna: Seasonal pincushions



 

 

Lila's Studio - Harvest Time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Stitches through time: Sailing 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and my Colour & Cotton November Monthly arrived


Fabric is eggnog.

 

threads: Chocolate Cherry, Cinders, Sampler Peach, Winter Eve, and Honey Amber
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, love all your new stash! I really like Jeannette Douglas Designs. I've put myself on a new stash diet so I'll just live precariously through those of you NOT on a diet! Super progress you've made on your stitchings.

    ReplyDelete