Monday, December 27, 2021

Weekly update December 26th, 2021

Hi Everyone, 

Time for my weekly update.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had a quiet icy Christmas. Since we knew it was coming, we cooked Christmas dinner a day early and had Mom over to enjoy some shows and meal. We brought her home with a few more meals for the weekend.

Stitching:

Bookmark from etsy store Stitchesloversshop


 ** Middle Bookmark

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Progress through 12/26/21

Fabric: 14ct white Aida
Threads: DMC, DMC Diamant
Stitch Count: 36 x 99, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stitching Plans for next year:

I have thinking about my stitching for next year -  but haven't finalized any plans. I think that it's because I am still waiting for some hand dyed fabric to arrive. Some from March and another order from Labor Day. 

I did sign up for the Crazy Annie's Exclusive club - 12 days of Christmas Stocking by Annie Beez. The teaser looked cute and I went with the 14 ct black aida so my tired eyes won't have to work as hard. 

I saw that Jeannette Douglas Designs is going to offer her Mini bouquets monthly - I hope to be able to keep up. Still deciding if I want to do them separately or together. Thinking I might want to do them separately.

I have a monthly pen pal exchange set up. Small stitches and a note each month. Will share after she receives her package. We have the entire month to mail.. so It might be a month later before I post.

I signed up with the birthday DMC Floss group again this year. Still deciding on what goodies I want to send with a card and skein of floss. 

Ornaments for my brother the traveling nurse - Have a few states to catch up on.

Three bigger full coverage projects that I want to start this year. Artecy: Battle on the High Seas, ThreadGeeks:The Alchemist , and HAED: QS Fierce

Erica Michaels  Berries for the seasons At least one berry for each season.

Mani di Donna Seasons

I would like to do a 3D finish...maybe a cube finish...thinking about Blue ribbon designs patriotic wishes - or perhaps that little greenhouse in the Cross Stitcher (UK) magazine..or maybe the JDD series HOME?

Some of the baseball charts in my stash as well as some dog ones....I saw a cut fabric flair fabric that I love..need to find the right chart for it. (Poppies)

So much to stitch..so little time... I'll wing it but it will be interesting at year end 2022 to see if I accomplished anything on the list above.

Stash:


JCS February (arrived 12/20/2021)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Colour and Cotton December Threads and fabric Tuscan

Threads: Sweet Potato
Kalamata

Winter Prairie

French Grey

Oregano

 

 

 

 

ETSY Rovaris felt & fabric kit will arrived early.. (forgot to take a pic.)



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Your bookmark is coming along and it's pretty. I have 2022 stitching plans too. I did get on Crazy Annie's auto ship for the monthly finishing package. I'm looking forward to that. Love that fabric! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete