Sunday, April 25, 2021

Weekly update April 25th, 2021

Hi everyone, 



Here is my weekly update...

We had snow last week Friday and more again this week.

Temps have been cooler after our warm couple of days.

 

 

 

Stitching:
Finished! Number 7 for the year!


Cross My Heart Inc.CSB-73 © 1992 Between the Pages Designs by Nancy Klipfel
Stained Glass Window
Fabric: 18ct cream aida
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 28 x 98, 2 over 1
Cross stitch, back stitch, Fractional Stitches

 


 

 

 

 

 New Start & finish  #8! Chose this fabric because it was snowing when I started it & the white dots remind me of the snowfall.

Waiting for the wool to finish this off.


Spring Berries - Is it Spring yet? © 2020 by Linda Stolz for Erica Michaels Designs
Fabric: 32ct Petit Point Grey/White Lugana
Threads: WDW & DMC
Used the dmc substitution (3042) for wdw oyster..but it was too light so substituted one shade darker (3041)
Stitch Count: 127 x 72, 1 over 2
Cross stitch



 

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:
Last week Saturday I stopped in at Michaels as I had a Michaels rewards from my shopping last month & it was about to expire. I bought some DMC & some floss storage cases, a punchneedle kit and some chenille needles.

















My subscription arrived. JCS June

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And a couple of charts from a fellow stitcher's destash. * (Forgot to take a picture)

Hinzeit Baseball, Kris' stitches from the heart & winter love


 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.


No comments:

Post a Comment