Sunday, April 18, 2021

Weekly update April 18th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Here is my weekly update...

Stitching:
Another finish!


Winter Posey kit ©2020 Jeannette Douglas Designs
Fabric: 40ct Flax or Platinum (I think mine is the platinum)
Threads: Gloriana Tudor Silk
Stitch Count: 57 x 64, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch, Backstitch

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

then I picked up this bookmark and worked on some of the backstitch and border black.


 

This was my starting point...

Cross My Heart Inc.CSB-73 © 1992 Between the Pages Designs by Nancy Klipfel
Stained Glass Window
Fabric: 18ct cream aida
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 28 x 98, 2 over 1
Cross stitch, back stitch, Fractional Stitches

 

 

 


 

 

 And this is where I left off now.

The top 2 sections are done and the lower left is about 2/3 finished...only a small section of the lower left, all the lower right and the top section of border black remains.

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:
 

Annie Beez April sleds

 

 

 

 

 


Package from my brother contained this gem New York Monument Irish Brigade © 1990 Mark Hawes

 

 

 

 

 


C&C March fabric Such a beautiful neutral...Parthenon

 

 

 

 

 


 

C&C March threads: Ivy, Khaki, Raw Linen, Succulent, and Russet



 

 

 

 


I saw this post (Free Pattern: Batter Up! Spoolkeep) and knew it would be a perfect gift for my DH and my friend who are both baseball fans. So I placed an order for the supplies from Just Another Button company.

 

 

 

 

 


Some other pin sets hopped into my cart before I checked out.


 

 

 

 

Heaven & Earth Designs had a sale... 50% off charts....These lovelies jumped into my cart.


Anne Stokes Mini Midnight Messanger
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Aimee Stewart Storykeep A Pirate's Life
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tammara Markegard The Pirate Round
 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Chris Ortega Mini Got A Secret
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


David Stevenson Lake Cabin
 

 

 

 

 

 

I missed out on the Everything Cross Stitch April Stitchin' Stuff Box as I wasn't home when it was released. Hopefully I'll be able to get the one released in July.Until my next update,

Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment