Monday, May 10, 2021

Weekly update May 9th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Here is my weekly update for this Mother's Day weekend.

I missed last week's post as my camera was on the fritz. It was old - October 2010. I ordered a replacement and now all I have to do is learn all the bells and whistles. 



Macey went to the vet on Monday, April 26th. Time for her HW test & shots. We mentioned a lump on her leg (cyst) and something on her eyelid that had been filling with fluid & bleeding. Vet had an opening on Tuesday, so we went back & Macey had surgery - followed by a week of wearing "the cone" and antibiotics.  Not much stitching time - but I did get to read a few books.








Healing nicely!


 

 

Stitching:

I thought about Maynia - but couldn't plan on projects while Macey had surgery - supplies are in the basement & She couldn't go down the stairs with it on - had to keep my time downstairs limited as DH had to keep her calm & on a leash upstairs. She would cry anytime I was out of her sight. 



HAED Mini Quiet Reflection © 2015 Design by Michele Sayetta Artwork by Lisa Parker
Fabric: 25ct Zweigart Stormy Night
Threads: DMC (89 colors)
Stitch Count: 262 x 308, 2 over 1, full cross
Started at 1700 stitches...Now at 2815 complete
 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Start at 1700 stitches

 

 

 

 

 

 Now at 2815 stitches

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:


C&C April fabric (5th) : Spiced Honey


 

 

 

 

 

 


Lady Dot Finishing Kit for May from Crazy Annie's 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annie Beez May sleds from Crazy Annie's 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment