Sunday, June 28, 2020

June 2020 weekly update week end June 28th

Hi everyone,
It's time to share what I've been up to this week.

Stitching:
A new start! I found this kit while I was sorting through some older stash.

Here's my progress - some of the covered bridge and a bit of the large orange Maple leaf.

jiffy kit 16650 Bridge in Autumn © 1996 Dimensions, Inc
Designed by Karen Marie Zabroski
Fabric: 16ct dove grey Aida
Threads: included in kit
Stitch Count: 110 x 78
Cross Stitch, half cross, back stitch, french knots























Added the rest of the blocks of color to this one - just have the border in black and all the backstitching still to do. Lots of fractional on the top so it'll take awhile.



Cross My Heart Inc.CSB-73 © 1992  Between the Pages Designs by Nancy Klipfel
Stained Glass Window
Fabric: 18ct cream aida
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 28 x 98, 2 over 1
Cross stitch, back stitch, Fractional Stitches









Stash:
Nothing this week.

Other:
My week was quite busy-
Sunday I spent putting away some threads and scanning through a few magazines & digging out a few kits. I planned to start a new project on Monday but I spent the day trying (to no avail) to find my title for my 12 yr. old Jeep.  I had DH's vehicle title.. but mine wasn't there.. So the better part of the day was spent going through file folders hoping that it was misfiled instead of being put away with all the important paperwork... NOPE! So now I'll have to request a replacement. I picked up my new Jeep on Tuesday - back to monthly payments but I'll still have a little left over for stash (and fudge brownie M&M's). Heat wave started to break on Wednesday - so it was a day shopping for Mom & Dad. Thursday was sealing our driveway.  Friday was local errands and Saturday was the weekly dump run. Rain came in last night and today is hot and very humid. Looks like another week of HHH *Hazy, hot and humid.
Looking forward to a much quieter week.

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment