Sunday, July 5, 2020

July 2020 update for week ending on July 5th

Hi everyone,
It's been a mixed week. Lots of storms...bur the ground is still dry. Temps have risen as has the humidity.

Our 4th of July was quiet.. just a lovely picnic.

Stitching:
My focus has been on this kit...Some nice progress on


jiffy 16650 Bridge in Autumn © 1996 Dimensions, Inc
Designed by Karen Marie Zabroski
Fabric: 16ct dove grey Aida
Threads: included in kit
Stitch Count: 110 x 78
Cross Stitch, half cross, back stitch, french knots







Stash:
It's cooler in our basement (where our computer is) so Macey and I were cooling off and I hopped onto ETSY and found a few pdf charts from stitchesloversshop.



They were having a sale so I purchased this set of bookmarks.











And this national park chart (Death Valley- day time) that will be a gift for my brother. I'm thinking of using a higher count fabric instead of the called for 16ct.. it looks like it is all full stitches.. so if it is,  then I will stitch it up to be finished as an ornament - and perhaps do all of the other national parks that he has visited the same way. Stitch count is 121x119..


Other:
I have also had a chance to pick up a book - I finished another David Rosenfelt book..this time Andy Carpenter # 6, Play Dead

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment