Monday, December 31, 2012

A Heaven-ly end of year update

Hi Everyone,
Where did the year go? I have been inspired by so many of your stitching pieces. Unfortunately, my dial-up service and Internet Explorer don't let me leave as many comments as I would like. I just wanted to let you know how much all of you have inspired me this past year.

I have been adding some stitches to 2 of my Heaven and Earth projects since mid-December. After we dug out from the storm of my last post, we got another 8-10 inches of snow the next day. So I had a litttle more time to spend stitching.




HAED Forest Walk Storykeep (Anne Stokes) now at 8350 stitches.
25ct Dublin Linen
DMC Threads, 2 over 1










 
HAED 2012 BB SAL Storykeep Forbidden Doorway (Meredith Dillman) now at a little more than 10,750 stitches completed.
28ct Opal. Moonglow (Picture This Plus)
DMC Threads & Kreinik #4, 1 over 1

It's so nice to see my progress bar lengthen. I also added a new one for the HAED 2013 BB SAL Mystic Garden (Ciro Marchetti) that I'll be starting soon. I don't have any special stitching plans for 2013 -  the fun is in the journey.

Happy New Year! Wishing you all good health, much happiness and lots of fabulous stitching in 2013!

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Wow that is a lot of stitches!

    Keep on stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Lisa!
    Your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your HAEDs are coming along really well.

    Not long to go now until the first page of the SAL is released! I have to try and make room in my thread box as I have threads in a large one and small one for the 4 HAED I now have on the go and two non HAED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your stitching. I could never tackle one of the HAED. Happy New Year to you too! :0)

    ReplyDelete