Sunday, November 29, 2020

Weekly update November 29th, 2020

Hi everyone,

Time for my weekly update.. 

Monday is a blur.. but no stitching...

Tuesday DH had a doctor appointment.. I stayed home & wrote out Christmas cards.

Wednesday was a trip to the funeral home to pick up Dad's ashes, death certificates, and his flag. Then I had some grocery shopping....and other errands. 

Thursday was Thanksgiving... Cooked  for us and Mom. Mom's allergic to turkey so we had a nice roast for dinner. I picked up a small turkey that DH & I will have this evening.

Friday was a day of paperwork.

Finally on Saturday I picked up my needle....as this week I signed up for the 2020 Thanksgiving Stitch a Long at Embroidery.com. (Small designs such as Christmas Ornaments, scissors fobs...etc. that can be finished in 4 days.)

I knew I wouldn't have the full 4 days, but I thought I could make some progress on the weekend. 

I finally settled on this project... (I couldn't find my seka's stained glass ornaments that I planned on stitching)

New Start 


FairIsle Friends © 2016 Tiny Modernist
Polar Bear
Fabric: 14ct White perforated paper
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 43 x 49, 2 over 1

This was taken earlier this afternoon... Hopefully I'll have a finish later tonight.

 

 

Stash: 

I found a couple of online sales..and just couldn't resist.

Tiny Modernist.com

 FairIsle Friends

Artecy.com

Puffin Bookmark

Space for reflection adapted from artwork by Chuck Pinson


I'll leave you with a picture of Macey asleep  with her tongue sticking out...



Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment