Monday, November 16, 2020

Weekly update November 15th, 2020

Hi everyone,

Time for my weekly update.. 

Most of my days are spent taking care of paperwork since my Dad's passing, and getting a list of some things Mom needs (repairs to her home) to my brothers with photos so we can decide what needs to be done and when.

Stitching:

I started with this..


All Hallow's Eve ©2020 Lila's Studio

Fabric: 40ct Woodland Halloween by Mountain Aire Fabrics
Threads: DMC, GAST and CC
Stitch Count: 99 x 125
Cross Stitch

 

 

 


And ended here.. Not much.. but at least I had a few moments to stitch. only 4 days since my last update so I'm happy with the results.

 

 Finished the flowers...and started on the Banner.

 

 

 

 

 

Stash: 





Colour & Cotton Fabrics of the month (October) corn husk...
 

 
 
 
 
New online magazine...Some lovely designs... Down the rabbit hole

 

 
Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment