Sunday, August 23, 2020

Weekly update August 23rd, 2020

Hi everyone,

Time for my weekly update..
 
Stitching:
Added some stitches to this one yesterday. I love how pretty it is.
 
 
jiffy 16650 Bridge in Autumn © 1996 Dimensions, Inc
Designed by Karen Marie Zabroski
Fabric: 16ct dove grey Aida
Threads: included in kit, 2 over 1
Stitch Count: 110 x 78
Cross Stitch, half cross, back stitch, french knots
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beading
I finished this seed bead bracelet cuff purchased from the ETSY shop Beadingpatterns2013 .
 
 
 
 
Dolphins Play © C.Price
Gray Silamide thread
Miyuki Delicas, 10 colors, 4200 beads
peyote stitch, 200 rows

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stash: 
Purchased a few more beading patterns from Etsy. Also purchased some of the Miyuki delica beads that I need for these patterns. (Some were out of stock.. so I'll order those later.
 
 
 
A lovely set of star patterns from here






Then 5 bracelet cuff/bookmarks patterns from this seller





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I joined their mailing list and got a free pattern.. (lion)
Then after my purchase, the seller sent me this pattern as a thank you
gift.




 
 
 
 
 
 
Then I visited another ETSY store and picked out these bracelet cuff/ bookmark patterns
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My JCS magazine arrive.. some nice patterns in this one.. I really like the Blue Ribbon Designs ornament - perfect for autumn.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Reading:
Finished  David Rosenfelt Unleashed 
Started David Rosenfelt Hounded

Other:
Wednesday was follow up at Dr. Office for Dad after the eye surgery -
Thursday was his Covid test at the surgery facility. (2nd surgery is next Tuesday) Then some grocery shopping on the way North.

 
 
 
 
The tent caterpillars have been bust- nests have been showing up in many of the trees.

 
 




Macey has been licking/chewing her foot - Not sure if it's due to allergies (hayfever -ragweed season) or because she stepped on a bee and got stung (not the first time). I couldn't find a stinger... she limped at first.. but seemed okay within a very short time. We'll talk to the vet next month when she goes for her annual check and lyme booster shot.

The snowball bushes are just starting to turn..see the pink?

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment