Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Witchy Stitchy Challenge Day 5

Hi everyone,
It's time to share today's challenge.

Day 5
I pulled this oldie out of my WIP/UFO bag. This probably got shoved aside because I hate fractional stitches on Aida. I should have switched out the fabric when I started this.
Before:















Now after 1.25hours - I managed to get 11 blocks of color completed.


Cross My Heart Inc.CSB-73 © 1992  Between the Pages Designs by Nancy Klipfel
Stained Glass Window
Fabric: 18ct cream aida
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 28 x 98, 2 over 1
Cross stitch, back stitch, Fractional Stitches











Macey was good for part of the hour... but she got a little impatient each time I had to put down my needle to change colors (she thought I was done).She did get her playtime as soon as I was finished for the day.

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment