Saturday, October 19, 2019

Witchy Stitchy Challenge Day 1

Hi everyone,
It's time to share today's challenge...






Day 1: 10/19/2019
New Start..Before















Now:



Nevermore [Snippet #S120] © 2015 LizzieKate
Fabric: 32ct Lugana Poltergeist by Silkweaver
Threads: WDW
Stitch Count: 58 x 35, 2 over 2
Cross Stitch

That's all the onyx thread I have left... so this will be put aside until my order comes in with another skein.





Macey report:



Macey took awhile to settle down... kept bring me her fetch toys to get me on the floor with her... got distracted by her antics and had a thread tangle on the back by the 31.

Ugh!
So I ripped out those stitches.

Then she tried nosing my lap when time was almost up so I mis-counted on the outline of the bird belly. She settled down and didn't seem to mind so I ripped out those stitches and finished the bird.

Macey's reward?

Well her chewy.com box arrived today.. food, treats...and 2 New Toys! 



One is a super squeaker and the other is a silent squeaker. She likes them both!



Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment