Monday, December 9, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like winter

Hello everyone,
We woke up to a few flurries this morning. Had very light snow showers for most of the day. Doesn't it look so pretty?


I've been listening to Christmas music and getting my packages ready to be mailed out to friends and family. I hope to have everything ready to go by the end of this week.







One of the gifts I'm sending out is this lovely bookmark from the mini card collection 'D' © 2010 The Prairie Schooler, Inc.
Fabric:16ct Taupe Aida  (prefinished bookmark that I purchased online)
DMC Threads
Stitch Count: 94 x 24, 2 over 1














Even though it's looking a lot like winter, I also wanted to share this lovely ornament that I stitched up a couple of months ago. I got the free chart with an online order.
Halloween House © 2013 The Prairie Schooler Inc.,
Fabric: 28 ct Silkweaver Purple Frenzy
DMC Threads
Stitch Count: 36 x 36, 2 over 2
I found this lovely trim ..and thought it would be a nice match.







My birthday is coming up at the end of this week... and it's also my blog anniversary this month. So I'm having a giveaway - I haven't taken a photo - it's a surprise... but it will be some good stitchy stuff... if you want to enter, just leave a comment. Please make sure your email address is in your profile. I'll draw a winner next week (December 16th). 

That's all for now.
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty snow picture ~ I always love the look of snow and pines... Sweet finishes ~ it is hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! Sounds like you are ready though.
    Wishing you an early Happy Birthday and Blogaversary! Count me in for a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Blogoversary . hope you have a lovely time.
    Great stitches , they will be lovely gifts.
    Please enter me for your giveaway .
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes Lisa! It sounds like you are getting close to having your holiday prep done. So now you can enjoy your birthday and the rest of the season.
    Happy, Happy Birthday!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course out my name in the hat for the giveaway too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is pretty! Our scenery is very white here too. Happy Birthday! Happy Blogoversary! Please include my name. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete