Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home exchange

Hello Everyone.
It's been longer than I thought between posts. We've had a lot of rain recently, and our phones lines and  Internet connection has been spotty. It took quite a few days to get our security software updated.

Recently I took part in the Stitched with Love Home Sweet Home Exchange. All of the beautiful projects can be seen in the gallery here.

My partner Kathy (no blog), sent me this beautiful finished Bent Creek Welcome Knocker,














 

... this  lovely primitive  fob, and this beautiful stitched card.












 
And she spoiled me with these wonderful extras.








 
 I love everything!  Thanks so much Kathy!


My package traveled to Austria to my partner Silvia (no blog).
Since the theme was homes, I chose an older Dragon Dreams Chart as it has a log home, pine trees, and mountains that are so common here.

Of Woods & Wilderness © Dragon Dreams Inc. 2004  (stitched only the center design)
Fabric: 28 ct Tumbleweed

Threads: DMC (21 colors)
Stitch Count: 65 x 65, 2 over 2
Finished as a stitcher's wallet










with the extras...








Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

3 comments: