Friday, May 18, 2012

Baseball, Bluebirds and my HAED update

I finished the stitching on my Stitched with Love exchange piece, so today I was in my sewing room picking out my "finishing" supplies. Since I can't share this until the exchange ends in a few more weeks, I can share with you another finish for today that I made for my DH. He loves baseball, and he reads quite a bit so I went stash diving and came up with this treasure.

Fan-Addicts Baseball ©2005 Stitchopolis
16ct White Aida
Suggested alternate DMC Threads (Instead of the Weeks and GAST overdyes)
Stitch Count 40W x 70H  (2 over 1)
finished as a bookmark with some pretty baseball fabric on the back


I've also been working on my HAED SAL this week. It is such a pleasure to work on. I Still have a bit to go before I finish the first page.









And finally, a new visitor to the yard. Such a lovely bluebird.

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment