Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fairies Anyone?

As I mentioned earlier, I joined the SAL at Heaven and Earth Designs to get motivated on my SK Forest Walk that had been abandoned. The project I chose for the SAL was QS Faerie Bride Artwork by Amy Brown - this is a cropped version of the larger project found at the Heaven and Earth website.

Fabric: 28 ct Meditation by Picture This Plus

Threads: DMC (88 colors)

Stitch Count: 185W x 191H stitched 1 over 1, full cross

Progress this year: 8790 stitches


I plan to continue working on this throughout 2012 - although my main focus will be on the new SAL piece that I'm starting tonight. It's called SK Forbidden Doorway - and I hope to have a picture of it's start sometime next week.


Have a wonderful New Year!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Great start & so looking forward to seeing your progress on all of the HAED, in 2012. Happy stitching in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing progress I would say. You HAED stitchers are brave souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful start Lisa, look forward to more up-dates throughout the year on this beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete