Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exchange Happy Dance


Packages have all be received, so it's time to share our Winter Wonderland Christmas Exchange from The Stitched With Love Exchange.


My secret Santa was Jennifer. She did an amazing job spoiling me with all these goodies, all beautifully wrapped. I just love the snowman she made for me. He is hanging from my mantle for everyone to see.













Here's a closeup of the snowman:























My partner was Catherine from Bramblewood Stitches . I dug out my older Just Cross Stitch Ornament magazines, and stitched this pretty from Eileen J. Bennett of the Sampler House. This was the third Stitched With Love Exchange that I participated in this year.















I'm truly thankful for the new friends I have made. I can't wait to see what Lainey & Colleen come up with for next year.

3 comments:

  1. what lovely stash you sent! The exchanges are great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful exchanges! Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the fantastic goodies! Your stitching and finishing are beautiful!! Looks like your partner spoiled you too! Can't wait to see what themes Lainey and Colleen come up with for next year!

    ReplyDelete