Monday, April 20, 2020

April 2020 weekly update, week 3

Hi everyone,
It's time to share what I've been up to for the rest of this week.

Stitching:
Since my post earlier this week, I continued with
Lemons ©2020 Karen Kluba Rosewood Manor  freebie here
Fabric: 32ct Confederate Grey
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 70 x 70, 2 over 2
Cross Stitch, Back Stitch, Four Sided Stitch, Algerian Eyelet

Drat... the mention of peepers last post... the frog came for a visit - I had to rip out the lower flower on the right..had my stitches off center. At least it was only the darker outline and I hadn't gotten too far.


Another older treasure that I came across
This one is a dimensions kit


Harmony under Glass Daydeams ©2001 designed by Hunter Brown


 






I've never taken part in Maynia.. but I think I might this year... I have been trying to decide if I want to do 20 different projects...or maybe stitch for at least 2020 minutes ( till doable as it is a little over an hour each day)...Or maybe I need to FFO 5 of my finishes (5 for the month of May) ?  Every time I plan ahead for something, I end up changing things along the way. I have more than enough stash of patterns and fabric.. not so many of the finishing supplies.  Good thing there's still another week to decide.



Sewing: 
I worked on my one of the  April floss club birthday girls peek a boo pouch today.. still have 1 more to get together and then mail out.

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment