Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Stitch from stash update

Hello everyone,
This month I spent most of my time working on the model stitching piece - hopefully only a few more weeks until it is finished. I was delayed a bit because I was bitten /stung by an insect (either a no see um or a small spider) and my swelled shut - then the next morning my other eye had a black fly bite...so I had about 2 weeks when I could not pick up a needle.


This month I thought that I would share this older exclusive kit from Herrschners Inc. that I had sitting in my finishing basket for quite some time.
Patriotic Heart Coasters © 2001 Jeanette Crews Designs, Inc.
Fabric: 14 ct antique white Aida
DMC Floss, 2 over 1
Stitch count: 31 x 30 each




Now, for my monthly update for my stitch from stash hosted by Mel at Epic Stitching.  I did pre-order this exclusive Just Nan design The Charming House of Lindy Mouse from the Silver Needle- but I will count it against my budget when it ships. This month we had a bonus amount to spend over our monthly budget. So far I spent nothing... but there are still a few days left in the month. Hopefully, I'll continue to be good... but we will have to see. 

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your Stitch from Stash. I've slipped up this month and last but I've still got money left so I don't feel too bad! I didn't go into the $50 either.

    Lovely patriotic finish.

    ReplyDelete