Sunday, May 5, 2013

Almost there

Hello everyone,
This week I thought I would take a break from my Christmas finishes to share the progress on my HAED Storykeep.

Less than one page to finish :) 

HAED Forest Walk Storykeep Chart design by Michele Sayetta (Artwork by Anne Stokes) © Heaven and Earth LLC 2009  now at 9850 stitches.
25ct Dublin Linen
DMC Threads (90 colors), 2 over 1

 I just love how this is coming along. I had to set it aside for a few weeks to get an exchange piece finished. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to it soon.





 


Spring has arrived and our gardens are starting to show some color.











Earlier this week DH said "look at the hummingbird feeder". I expected to see that the hummingbirds had returned -  instead this is what I saw.










Then yesterday evening I happened to look out and saw our first hummingbird of the season.

Now all we need is the first hatch of the dragonflies so the black flies and other insects won't be such a bother.

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Your HAED SK is looking fantastic! I have an Anne Stokes one called Magic Arrival. Really want to get it stitched one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put my hummingbird feeder up today in the hopes the hummingbirds have returned. It might be just a little early for them around here though. In the past week everything has become green and lush. The tulips and daffodils are finally in bloom. It seems like it spring has been so long coming.

    Your HAED is amazing!

    ReplyDelete