Monday, October 1, 2012

And the winner is...

Hello everyone,
Sorry my replies to your comments have taken so long- I've been recovering from a head cold this past week. I couldn't do much stitching, but I did manage to get a project finished. It will have to wait until another day because when I got out my camera, I found out that the batteries needed to be charged. 

So instead, I'll show you a picture of some feathered friends that visited earlier this week. You can only see a few of the turkeys, but we had nine in this flock.





The winner of the JCS September/October Halloween Issue and threads is P.J.  I will send out your package when I get your snail mail.











If you didn't win, don't fret, I am going to have another drawing for this Just Cross Stitch September/ October 2012 Annual Halloween Issue. This time I'll include some threads, Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe trim, and your choice of  a 13" x 17" fabric (30ct R&R Colonial Pumpkin or 32ct PTP Earthen).
Drawing will be Friday October 5th. All you have to do is leave a comment.

Have a wonderful day
Lisa 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you! What a fun surprise. I like watching the turkeys get up in our crabapple trees in the winter. It is funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an email I can send my snail mail to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, lucky you to have all of those turkeys in the yard! I'd love to be entered into your next drawing. Congratulations to P.J.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can resist the second giveaway opportunity, sounds fab to me!
    Please include me in the draw.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to PJ on a great give-away. Please enter me for the next one Lisa I would love to get my hands on the Halloween Issue and some of the Victorian Motto trim.
    Looking forward to seeing your stitches, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't believe you actually have turkeys in your garden! The most exotic visitors that we get are squirrels! I would love to be included in your giveaway - thank you.

    ReplyDelete