I spent early January looking through my patterns to pick out projects for my two Valentine exchanges. I found one that I wanted to stitch, and placed an order for a few of the threads that I wanted to use. Anyhow, the threads were back-ordered. A week later I was told that one of the special threads that I had wanted was no longer available. I came up with a substitute, and that is on backorder.
I started looking online at patterns, and found this lovely freebie from IStitch.
Threads: HDF Examplar Dried Roses
Stitched Count: 42W x 11H, 2 over 2
I did eventually pick out my exchange projects. Stitching is finished and now I just have to "finish" them.
Hope you have a Love-ly day.