Sunday, January 3, 2021

Weekly update January 3rd, 2021

Hi everyone,

Time for my weekly update.

I hope you all had a nice New Year's Eve... Ours was quiet.

No stitching plans for the new year ...just going to wing it and see what I can complete this year.  I do like Maynia. Last year was my first time...I learned a few things.. now to put them to use. I've seen so many beautiful projects lately. I've been trying to complete one at a time - but, I've been getting distracted lately. I do have a few new monthly subscriptions coming in. I've been trying to decide what to make for my birthday floss club members- still finalizing my plans.Thought about a new year a new start - but I couldn't decide which new start to work on first.

Stitching:
So I continued with ...                                                       I left off here last week.


At the end of this week...

Christmas in the Adirondacks © 2003 Dimensions
Designed by Martha Edwards
Stitch Count: 90 x 122
strands vary over 1
18ct Aida
Cross Stitch, Half Cross Stitch, Backstitch, Blended
Color Chart


 

 

 

Stash:

 

123 Stitch :  black perforated paper + BBD Winds of Autumn I thought I ordered my floss for my birthday club girls.. but when I checked my order, I didn't...oops! Time to place another order...

 

 

 

 

some stretcher bars and tacks for a couple of needlepoint ornaments...

thread order for my upcoming sleds of the year patterns,





Ebay: Stoney creek magazines 2018


 
 
 Subscription to JCS Magazine (monthly) February 2021 (mailed 12/22 arrived 12/30)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other:
Spent some time on Monday doing local errands: drug store, bank (still closed - but they have a drop off), local grocery store for bottle returns, and the post office for a damage report on my needlepoint kits that happened back in November. Mailed out a Christmas package.... only 1 more to still be sent out....It took over 3 hours to get that done...only a few miles away.

Tuesday I was supposed to go grocery shopping for us & Mom but Macey had a bit of an upset stomach in the early hours - so I postponed (until next week) to give her the attention she needed. Maybe the change in temps from cold and snowy to rainy and 50's °F back to rainy/snowy with temps in the high 20's °F gave her a cold. 



Wednesday Macey got a Christmas box from my brother... a new collar with jingle bell... a double stuffed reindeer toy and some treats....we had to hide the goodies until her tummy fully recovered... she's been hunting and searching for those treats! Wanted to take a picture of her treats but she's been nuts... so it will have to wait...

Thursday was spent cooking a few meals for Mom so she would have a few choices for dinner without having to fuss.

Friday was quiet...just some precipitation.
 
More wintry mix on Saturday. And we're expecting another sloppy night tonight and tomorrow morning.

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment