Sunday, January 10, 2021

Weekly update January 10th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Time for my weekly update.. I can't believe that January is 1/3 over already. where is the time going?

Stitching:
continued with ...This is coming along so nicely!


Christmas in the Adirondacks © 2003 Dimensions           
Designed by Martha Edwards
Stitch Count: 90 x 122
strands vary over 1
18ct Aida
Cross Stitch, Half Cross Stitch, Backstitch, Blended
Color Chart 

 

 

I left off here last week

 

 

 




 

 This week's progress

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stash: 

Monday's mail... 2 packages arrived:
 
Everything Cross Stitch ..Some perforated paper that was backordered : Winterberry
 
and

Embroidery.com   My stitchy witchy needleminder came in along with a frog needleminder
 
 
 
 
 
 
along with Etoile in white, wisper threads in ecru, black & tan, and a small piece of navy aida for an ornament, and a chart with the thread kit from the Victoria Sampler called Birthday Bellpulls 1. This time I added some of my my birthday club flosses (there are 22 of us this year and my assigned color is 347 - our color palette is a sorbet melon and sweetheart ombre collection with a few extra reds tossed in).
 
 
 
 
 
Then some more happy mail later in the week...


Stitchery.com  offered me a birthday coupon discount.- so I ordered these 2 kits.** When I checked out I noticed that there was a Carried Imposed Covid surcharge of $1.00 per item (Fed-ex)... first time I had come across that!  Dimensions Bird Dog & Vervaco Moonlight Bookmarks (I never saw this one..not sure if it is older there is no copyright year on the chart)
 
Other: 
It's been a dry week... miss the snow...what we have is getting packed down and becoming slippery - so much that I sprained/strained my ankle earlier this week when I was out walking Macey. 

 
Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your ankle is doing fine. Macy looks content. Interesting to hear about that covid surcharge, sheesh! Adirondack is stitching up nicely. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete