Sunday, January 17, 2021

Weekly update January 17th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Time for my weekly update... 

Stitching:
seeing progress....                                                                    Before


Here is my weekly stitching

 

 

Christmas in the Adirondacks © 2003 Dimensions
Designed by Martha Edwards
Stitch Count: 90 x 122
strands vary over 1
18ct Aida
Cross Stitch, Half Cross Stitch, Backstitch, Blended
Color Chart

I was hoping to have more done..but Friday was shopping for Mom and Saturday was clearing the6+ inches of snow.

 

 

 

Birthday floss club:
I sent out January cards this week. I included an extra floss, some card-stock floss tags and a matching bottlecap needleminder.

 

 Stash:

 
Monday's mail brought:

Colour & Cotton Fabrics of the month (December)Warm Sienna



Tuesday's mail brought:
My January Subscription 2021 Finishing Club Lady Dot Creates Exclusive club Crazy Annies Stitchin (Every other Month) Old Sterling Tea Service

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday's mail:

Colour & Cotton threads of the month (November)

Seashell, Mustard Seed, Mullberry, Caramel Brownie, Spinach


 

 

 

Other:

I signed up for another stitching challenge... It's the Love 2 Stitch 2021 from Embroidery.com. Stitch for 30 minutes a day.. every day of February. You can miss 4 days... before and after pics. Haven't planned anything special.. not sure if it will be a new start or some wips/kits that have been put aside. Just looking forward to making a time so I can stitch everyday. 

One of last year's birthday floss girls asked me to make her some of the peek-a-boo pouches.. so I'll be working on them soon. Had to place an online order for a few of the fabrics... (and some for me... I'm thinking about making some project bags)...most of our quilting shops are closed due to the virus.

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas in the Adirondacks is coming along nicely! Love your new fabrics. Have a good stitchy day!

    ReplyDelete