Sunday, December 27, 2020

Weekly update December 27th, 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas... Ours was quiet - and the rain took away almost all of our snow.. all that was left were snow piled up from plowing. We did have a dusting yesterday and today. Expecting a wintry mix for New Year's.

Time for my weekly update.. 

Stitching:
continued with ...



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 At the end of this week...

 

 

Christmas in the Adirondacks © 2003 Dimensions
Designed by Martha Edwards
Stitch Count: 90 x 122
strands vary over 1
18ct Aida
Cross Stitch, Half Cross Stitch, Backstitch, Blended
Color Chart

 

 

Stash: 

 
Colour & Cotton Fabrics of the month (November) Yes...it finally arrived and the color is lovely - Bellini

 

 

 

 

 

Some more happy mail arrived on the 23rd from Etsy shop : SweetAutumnStitch needleminder and chart place keeper

Thinking I might have to sew something to store my needleminders....hmmm...
 

 

 

 

 

Everything Cross Stitch had a 12 days of Christmas sale...so these jumped in my cart..Some perforated paper was backordered... but everything else arrived... some new scissors, a few charts... and 6 sleds...
Why the sleds? Well because I signed up for a monthly subscription at Crazy Annie's Stitchin 2021 Let's Go Sledding Ornament series designs by Annie Beez Folk Art Exclusive club


 

More on the way...but it never arrived...sigh...maybe next week.

Until next time,
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your shipments come in soon! I'm waiting on fabric and a needleminders, been stuck in Florida for the last 5 days. Oh well. Good luck with Crazy Annie's Stitching. I bought things from her and it took months to receive them. I finally had to leave the group. I did finally get my stuff after 4 months. Love your new stash!

    ReplyDelete