Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Weekly Update January 9th, 2022

 Hi Everyone, 

This is a little late because I've had trouble with Blogger. My text keeps changing colors and my photos don't keep the position that I set. So I finally scrapped my older post and started from scratch.

It's been a quiet week. DH was ill since last Sunday evening. Fever, chills...and a few other symptoms ...etc.  We're pretty sure it was a UTI. He has a few kidney stone shards that are being monitored so it might have been that. Lots of fluids and he is better now. 

Sunday was another storm. Predicted  a mix / snow so I was up at 4am with Macey to avoid slipping. Macey decided to get us up at 2am as she was thirsty and wanted her walk and breakfast then. ( I don't think so!) LOL!

Spent some time cutting fabric to make some vinyl project bags and thread catcher mats for my birthday floss girls.. and a few for my exchange partner. Sewing will have to wait until I get a little more sleep. 

Stitching:

Finish#1 of 2022


Mini Bouquet#1 Pineapple Welcome © 2021-2022 Jeannette Douglas Designs
Fabric: 40ct Colour & Cotton Eggnog
Threads: CC, GAST, and WDW
Stitch Count: 43 x 51, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch

**I left off the border (grits) Too close to the fabric color. Then I decided that I would finish using a wooden pillar candle holder 



I worked on my January Exchange from the facebook group International cross stitch penpals.

Theme Sledding
Challenge: The color Orange

I decided to stitch:
Winter Wind © 2006The Prairie Schooler Inc.
Sledding ornament on the back
Fabric: 32ct Lambswool Belfast
Threads: DMC ** I ran out of 3777 - placed an order 12/28. Hope it ships soon. Every time I check it's shipping later that the previous update.
Stitch Count: 30 x 34, 2 over 2
Cross Stitch

I also put a few more stitches in my landscape bookmark from Etsy shop Stitchesloversshop


**Middle Bookmark
Fabric: 14ct White Aida
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 36 x 99, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 


Progress as of Sunday 1/09

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spent some time looking through my patterns to decide on my penpal chart for February
Theme: Hearts or Gnomes
Challenge: Add your signature

I saw a sneak peak of the all about berries club at dying to stitch (Erica Michaels is the designer) - Signed up. Now all I need is more time to stitch. LOL!

Stash:


Found an older Seka's & Co. chart at Amazon - stained glass Hearts. 

 

 

 



Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.


No comments:

Post a Comment