Sunday, January 2, 2022

Weekly update January 2nd, 2022

Hi Everyone,

It's a new year of stitching.

Stitching:

Saturday evening I started the first mini bouquet (freebie found here). I decided that I want to stitch them individually.


Mini Bouquet #1 Pineapple Welcome © 2021-2022 Jeannette Douglas Designs.
Fabric: 40ct Colour & Cotton Eggnog
Threads: CC, GAST and WDW
Stitch Count: 43 x 51, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

 

 


Progress

 

 

 

 

 

 

January Exchange from the Facebook Group: International Cross Stitch Pen Pals
Theme: Sledding
Challenge: The color orange

Will reveal when my partner receives it.

I picked out my exchange project. Got my fabric and threads together only to find that I don't have enough DMC 3777 to complete it. So I'm waiting on an order (threads and some other stuff to make it worthwhile) from 123 Stitch. Originally it was to ship 12/31. Today when I checked it's now 1/5. The last time I ordered it was about 2 weeks beyond the estimated date before it shipped. (and just like this time everything showed up as in stock). 

 

Spent yesterday looking up possible choices for my February exchange.

February Exchange from the Facebook Group: International Cross Stitch Pen Pals
Theme: Hearts or Gnomes
Challenge: Add your signature

Stash:
Nothing this week.

Until my next update, 

Today's weather. So happy it isn't ice.



Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment