Sunday, October 3, 2021

Weekly update October 3rd, 2021

Hi everyone, 

Just a quick pop in today. - Today is our wedding anniversary... 23years.

I'm stitching & posting every day to embroidery.com for the witchystitchy2021 challenge. Since I'm working on the same project, I won't bore you will all the progress pics.

Stitching:


For every season Pillows ©2020 Mani di Donna original designs by Simona Bussiglieri
40ct WDW Cocoa
DMC
Autumn: 118 x 26, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch, straight stitch

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Close up

 

 

Saturday-

 Finished!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Started today


For every season Pillows ©2020 Mani di Donna original designs by Simona Bussiglieri
40ct WDW Cocoa
DMC
Winter:101 x 28, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch, back stitch, Rhodes octagon, and french knots.

 I switched out the 2 greys... the chart thread conversion is correct but the chart had all the lettering in the lighter grey - I wanted it to look more like the cover photo.

 


No new stash...

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Autumn finish is super pretty! The Cocoa linen is perfect:) Happy 23rd!

    ReplyDelete