Sunday, September 26, 2021

Weekly update September 26th, 2021

Hi everyone, 

Here's my weekly update.

Stitching:

Finished!


Ocean of Wisdom II © 2020 Erica Michaels (smalls)
Shine like a lighthouse
40ct Colour & Cotton Fieldstone
WDW & DMC
Stitch Count: 59 x 62, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

Whole piece of smalls: waiting on some finishing items....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday I spent my time deciding on a new project and gathering the supplies... so my time was spent on this WIP...added the two motifs on the lower portion.. the squirrel on the left and filled in the tree in the center.

Before...

ChrisMoose Berry - The Silk Berry Collection© 2019 Erica Michaels Needleart Design
Fabric: 40ct silk gauze
Threads: CC (some crescent some classic), DMC
Stitch Count: 205 x 121, 1 over 1
Half Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

Today I started a new project-

 

Close up of the design


 

For every season Pillows ©2020 Mani di Donna original designs by Simona Bussiglieri
40ct WDW Cocoa
DMC
Autumn: 118 x 26, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch, back stitch, Rhodes octagon, and french knots.



 

 

 

 

 


Today's progress on Autumn

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:

My Color and Cotton package for September arrived. The fabric is a beautiful color called Balmoral. the 28ct is more brown..the 40ct more green. and the threads arrived. Cafe au lait, pink champagne, ravenna, banana pepper, and carrot cake




I had a dental appointment earlier this week so I stopped in at Barnes and Noble on the way home. I picked up 2 magazines. (I go back in December to have an older filling replaced). 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Getting ready for the Witchy Stitchy challenge hosted by Embroidery.com. Sign up - it's a lot of fun. You get to see lots of progress on so many lovely projects.

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to how you finish your Erica Michael's smalls. So glad you showed the PNPS magazine because I have to go to Phoenix this Thursday and there's a Barnes and Noble outside of Phoenix. I'm going to see if I can stop. It might be at Joannes too and I have one nearby.:)

    ReplyDelete