Monday, October 25, 2021

Weekly update October 24th, 2021

Hi everyone, 

Popping in a little late for my update. Trying to get all outside chores at Mom's and here done before the snow arrives. Mom needed her septic emptied... so that meant digging.. and Dad never told me where it was... Ground is very rocky/ hardpack clay.

Stitching:

Finished !


For every season Pillows ©2020 Mani di Donna original designs by Simona Bussiglieri
40ct WDW Cocoa
DMC
Summer, 110x 32, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch, back stitch, Rhodes octagon, and french knots.

This is the last one...Loved doing these.. might have to order her other seasonal charts.

 

 

 

DH had a medical appointment so I brought along something to work on while waiting in the car. 

Bookmark from etsy store Stitchesloversshop

 
 
Fabric: 14ct white Aida
Threads: DMC, DMC Diamant
Stitch Count: 36 x 99, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

  ** Middle Bookmark

start

 

 end....

 

 

 

 

 

 I was going to start something new on Sunday, but...

My first fabric choice was only a small piece and that would be stitching only 1 piece of the pattern 1 over 1 and looking for another piece of fabric later to match for the other 2 pieces. (28ct PTP Cauldon)

2nd fabric choice was just not the right shade of purple.. (Colour & Cotton Nightshade)

Choice 3 was a light orange and I wanted something darker... 

so I took the day off from stitching.


Stash:


JCS November

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 part of my August Needlework expo order from Just stitching Inc.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new stash! Those bookmarks are super pretty. I like how you gave yourself a break! I have bits and pieces of fabric and am looking constantly for small patterns to use those up. When I'm stitching a series, I like the same fabric for all of them:()Have a super stitchy week!

    ReplyDelete