Sunday, August 1, 2021

Weekly update August 1st, 2021

Hi everyone, 

Stitching:

Finished the stitching on this.. will add the mustache when I assemble.



Janlynn Collector's Series Kit Aleutian Santa 93-334 © 2002
Designed by Sandy Cozzolino
14ct brown perforated Paper
DMC threads, 2 over 1
Stitch Count:49 x 52
cross stitch









Then on Thursday, I picked up



HAED Mini Quiet Reflection © 2015 Design by Michele Sayetta Artwork by Lisa Parker
Fabric: 25ct Zweigart Stormy Night
Threads: DMC (89 colors)
Stitch Count: 262 x 308, 2 over 1, full cross

 

 

 When I started at 4700







 

 

Now at 4900 completed

 

 

 

 

 

Had a long day on Saturday as I had errands to run and I had to find a replacement toaster oven for Mom. By the time I got home, it was late and I wasn't up to stitching a confetti area... so I switched it up and started one of the sleds that I got in this week's stash. 


Annie Beez Folk Art Let's go sledding Ornament club #8  Snowman with cardinal © 2021
Fabric: 14 count Brown Perforated Paper
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count:, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

 

 


Today's progress. 

I had to stop to look for my DMC 816 that is needed for the cardinal but wasn't on the original floss list.

 

 

 

 

Stash:
Crazy Annie's Monthly - Annie Beez August sleds Let's Go Sledding (shown above)


Inspired Needle order - whale watch kit (chessie & me); WDW king mackerel

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reward finish for my Puffin bookmark:  


Artecy Kookaburra Bookmark

 

I'm looking forward to stitching this one. (Getting my threads together)



 

 

 

 


Inspired Needle Backorder:

 Summer House Stitche workes : American Harmony 2


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The hummingbirds have been busy...

 

 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment