Sunday, July 25, 2021

Weekly update July 25th, 2021

Hi everyone,
This week has flown by. 

We've gotten some much needed rain. The ground is covered with pretty toadstools. We don't usually see these until fall. 


Stitching:

I have a finish! 


Puffin Bookmark © Artecy Cross Stitch Design by Tereena Clarke.
Fabric: 16ct Charles Craft White Aida
Threads: DMC (36 Colors)
Stitch Count: 34 x 80, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

Then I picked up this kit that was in the bottom of my go bag. (For Dr./ dentist waiting rooms). It took me awhile to figure out where I left off. 

Janlynn Collector's Series Kit Aleutian Santa 93-334 © 2002
Designed by Sandy Cozzolino
14ct brown perforated Paper
DMC threads, 2 over 1
Stitch Count:49 x 52
cross stitch
 

I started... 

 

 

Today's progress....


 

 

 

 

 

 


Stash:


My Monthly Color and Cotton Fabric and threads arrived....Fabric color this month is Chickpea

Threads are: moonlight, Sepia, pumpkin vines, cherrywood, and dolphin




 

 

 

Just stitching Inc ...Ordered late late week...Arrived on Wednesday

 

 

 

Just Cross Stitch Halloween Issue

 

Little House Needleworks Sleepy Hollow Lodge

Erica Michaels Oceans of Wisdom II





PTP Helix special cut for my Lone Elm Halloween Resurrection) and some threads.



Etsy shop whale needleminder




Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. The Puffin is just cute! Nice progress on the Santa. I'm waiting for my Halloween issue to arrive. Can't wait to get it! Beautiful stash too. I haven't stitched on C & C linen but her colors are sure pretty!

    ReplyDelete