Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Weekly update February 20th, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm a few days behind on my weekly post.Nothing much...just trying to get a few other things done.

Stitching:

Finish #6 for 2022

My partner received her package so now I can share with all of you...

February Exchange from the Facebook Group: International Cross Stitch Pen Pals
Theme: Hearts or Gnomes
Challenge: Add your signature

 

 

 

Cute Gnome Bookmark **Middle motif © NotiCrossStitch (ETSY SHOP)
14ct Light Blue Aida
DMC Threads
Stitch Count (40x40 (approx), 2 over 1



 back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 Package that was sent.

 

 

 

 

 

My partner had a problem with her project to me.. so it's on hold for a bit...hopefully it will come in the March package. 

Next I worked on...



HAED Mini Quiet Reflection © 2015 Design by Michele Sayetta Artwork by Lisa Parker
Fabric: 25ct Zweigart Stormy Night
Threads: DMC (89 colors)
Stitch Count: 262 x 308, 2 over 1, full cross







 

Now at 6600 stitches (2/20)

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:


JCS April



Crazy Annies Exclusive Annie Beez Folk Art : 12 days of Christmas Stocking Club - February


 

 

 

 

 

 


Colour & Cotton February Fabric & Threads of the month... 

Stoneware

Threads: Quarry, Eucalyptus, Lichen, Molasses, Silver Lining

 

 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment