Monday, February 14, 2022

Weekly update February 13th, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I signed up for the Love2Stitch 2022 challenge at Embroidery.com. 30 minutes a day. One mandatory day (February 27th). Send Love notes to other participants weekly. Starts on February 1st. If you complete the challenge, your trophy will be the stitching and a needleminder.

Stitching:

Just one project to share  this week.  I did finish my February exchange - hope to get it in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday . Then I can share next week (I hope).




HAED Mini Quiet Reflection © 2015 Design by Michele Sayetta Artwork by Lisa Parker
Fabric: 25ct Zweigart Stormy Night
Threads: DMC (89 colors)
Stitch Count: 262 x 308, 2 over 1, full cross 

 

 

 

 


 

 5000 stitches on 2/6/2022



Now at 5900 completed.

 

 

 

 

 

Stash: 

None

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lisa, that's what I call going big! Go big or go home, lol! It's beautiful. I'll be watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete