Friday, November 26, 2021

Weekly update November 21st, 2021

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little late posting.. it's been a crazy week... more on that in my next post (Hopefully on Sunday).

Stitching:

A bit of progress on: 


Winter Bullfinch kit from MP Studia 0-039.

Using the supplied threads on plywood.





 Started

 

 

 

 


 

 
Ended


* Finished the stitching..just the back stitching left.

 

 

 

DH had a dental visit early in the week..so I grabbed my go bag again. Gave Macey a ride and stopped for groceries on the way home.

Bookmark from etsy store Stitchesloversshop

 ** Middle Bookmark

Fabric: 14ct white Aida
Threads: DMC, DMC Diamant
Stitch Count: 36 x 99, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Started

 

 

 

 

 Ended

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:

Nothing this week....but some shipping notices in my email. 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment