Sunday, November 14, 2021

Weekly update November 14th, 2021

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update today.

Stitching:

My allergies/ head cold has me stitching less this week. I'm not sure but it might be something in the plywood of this kit. So I'm trying to get it finished quickly before I get to the point of placing it in time out. I woke up earlier this week with a bloodshot eye (only one) and lots of sneezing. Normally my allergies are bad this time of year -we've had a lot of rain and the leaves are decaying..so that doesn't help. Good news is that we had a brief dusting last night and more on the way tonight, so hoping that it's enough to make life bearable again. We've had frost several nights but the warmer temps in the day make things worse.


 

 

 

Winter Bullfinch kit from MP Studia 0-039.
Using the supplied threads on plywood.


 progress through this evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:
Crazy Annie's Monthly - Annie Beez October & November sleds Let's Go Sledding

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Crazy Annie's lady dot finishing kit  - November

This is the last kit for the year.  


 

 

 

 

 

Not sure what I'll sign up for next year - I have several things I'm waiting for that aren't automatics. I did see another exclusive Annie Beez (this time stockings) coming next year.. so maybe I'll sign up for that one.


Went South for some shopping early in the week. Stopped at Barnes & Noble..had some gift cards to use.. so I bought DH some puzzle books and I found this magazine. I was interested in the 3D Greenhouse.

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment