Sunday, March 28, 2021

Weekly update March 28th, 2021

Hi everyone, 

Here is my weekly update...

Spring is here.. the snow is melting... the robins, juncos and blackbirds have returned. My Mom has seen a pair of bluebirds this week.

Stitching:



America Chart No. One © 2003 Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 32ct Silkweaver Classics Limited Edition Color
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 80 x 108, 2 over 2
Cross Stitch, backstitch

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I started the week here....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and this is where I was last night.. Hope to pick up my needle later today.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stash:

Monday:my Colour & Cotton Feb fabric arrived....Oyster Shell

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

On Friday, my Annie Beez March sleds arrived.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until next week...

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment