Sunday, March 14, 2021

Weekly update March 14th 2021

Hi everyone, 

Happy π (Pi) Day!!

Here is my weekly update.

Stitching:
I have a Finish!

Vervaco Moonlight Wilderness inspired Bookmark kit - Stag on the left - no copyright date or designer name
14ct white aida, 2 over 1
Presorted DMC threads
Stitch count: 27 x 103
Cross stitch, Backstitch, Long stitch, french knots


Thursday I picked up this wip... started the steps between the top and bottom color.. got to the end before I realized I started in the wrong place.. frogging on 40ct silk gauze is awful! No progress. 


ChrisMoose Berry - The Silk Berry Collection© 2019 Erica Michaels Needleart Design
Fabric: 40ct silk gauze
Threads: CC (some crescent some classic), DMC
Stitch Count: 205 x 121, 1 over 1
Half Cross Stitch

Stash:
I received a partial order from 123stitch - still waiting on a few fabric/threads.
Some velveteen and rick rack for finishing...

Some fabrics for my next few projects...Barnwood aida is for a full coverage Soul Keeper by Thread Geeks, the french cafe mocha is for JDD Cozy into winter.. the Dapple -  for Lila's studio winter.. The murmur will be used for an EM Berry. Think I might use the crystal dwarf for one of the 2 new silver creek samplers that hasn't arrived yet and bramble might be for the other. I might try the dusk for an EM Halloween berry. I think the Shadow will be my choice for Summon the reaper also by thread geeks. Oaken might be my choice for HAED Mini last look (Although I might like to try it on PTP Veldt). Barnwood 40ct might be for another HAED..just had to see the fabric in person before ordering a larger piece. 


I also picked up more threads for my birthday club girls and some I needed for the next few projects.




Have a wonderful day!
Happy Stitching!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment