Friday, October 28, 2022

Weekly update October 28th, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm still here... Just had a very busy schedule since mid- July. It was a very hot August... then late in September I got sick.. still fighting the typical fall sinus thing from the heat coming on ... decay... dry leaves.. lots of pollen...that sort of thing.

Had some home repairs for us & Mom.  Still have a few more to get done before snow comes.

Stitching stash stuffs piled up but no pics because I forgot to charge the camera.. and I spent today putting it all away. 

I did get a few things stitched and a few exchanges sent. .. more to follow.


This is my most recent project finished...

Silver Creek Samplers Autumn Harvest © 2019

28ct Chamomile Lugana by Colour & Cotton

 GAST Threads

Stitch Count:  84 x 34, 2 over 2

 

 

 

 


Until next time... 

Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment