Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Weekly update June 5th, 2022

Hi Everyone,

It was a busy weekend so I'm posting a little late. 

Stitching:

It's a finish! 


Fall Posey © 2019 Jeanette Douglas Designs
Fabric: 40ct flax
Threads: Gloriana Tudor Silk
Stitch Count: 56 x 61, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch

 

 

 

 

June started the summer stitching challenge at embroidery.com. Just  merit awards this time. 

1st...


2021 Let's go sledding Ornament Club #6 © 2021 Annie Belcher (Annie Beez Folk Art). I'm stitching the cardinal birdhouse on the left



Fabric: 14ct Perforated Paper
Threads: DMC
Stitch Count: 17 x 31, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch

 

 

Finished!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So on the 4th...I started the cardinal on branch- lower right- but I'm mounting this one on a tag so I changed the bottom of the design..


Progress through the 5th... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stash:


Everything cross stitch - back-ordered 40ct vintage country mocha

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

1 comment:

  1. Nice finishes! I like Jeannette Douglas designs...she puts out great stuff. It's been quite a while since I stitched on perforated paper but I have 2 Halloween kits on the paper. I remember it being kind of easy but worried I would bend the paper! Hope your Sunday is a good one.

    ReplyDelete