Monday, March 7, 2022

Weekly update March 7, 2022

Hi Everyone,

Not much to share this week.

I spent yesterday enjoying the warmer weather 55 °F. I started to clear the snow/ice off our driveway. Our neighbor drove past saw me outside and came back with his tractor to finish the job.

I put away my HAED and decided that this month I would focus on birds & berries. (I have several strawberry patterns that I would like to finish up). I might even catch up on the Jeanette Douglas Designs bouquets this month - waiting on a few threads.

Stitching:

I finished up my monthly exchange piece - waiting for my partner to finish before I send it out. I'll share later this month.
March Exchange from the Facebook Group: International Cross Stitch Pen Pals
Theme: π or pie
Challenge: Variegated floss

Still deciding ...I dug through my stash and found several options....
April Exchange from the Facebook Group: International Cross Stitch Pen Pals
Theme:Scrabble tiles or chicks
Challenge: Pastel colors

I started my new kit that I got in the mail this week.


The Mourning Dove Exclusive all about berries Club Design for Dying to Stitch © 2021 Erica Michaels Needleart Design
Fabric: 36ct Berry Brew R&R Linen
Threads: WDW
Stitch Count: 126 x 72, 1 over 2
Cross Stitch, Smyrna

 

 

 

Stash:


The Mourning Dove Exclusive all about berries Club Design for Dying to Stitch - Erica Michaels Needleart Design

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment