Monday, June 28, 2021

Weekly update June 27th, 2021

Hi everyone, 

I signed up for the Summer Stitching Challenge at Embroidery.com. for the month of June. 30 minutes a day., and accountability photos. No needleminders awarded for this - just the satisfaction of getting the chance to stitch everyday!

I expected this to be a very productive week as the humidity dropped and cooler temperatures - but I was wrong. 

Monday I had the start of a sinus headache...Tuesday night I had chills and a 102 ° F fever that lasted until Friday but came back Friday night. Saturday was my first day of stitching since Monday.  Sunday my fever was finally gone.


Stitching:

6/20


 

 

 6/21

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 6/22

 

 

 

 

Puffin Bookmark © Artecy Cross Stitch Design by Tereena Clarke.
Fabric: 16ct Charles Craft White Aida
Threads: DMC (36 Colors)
Stitch Count: 34 x 80, 2 over 1
Cross Stitch


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday I started a freebie...
Red, White & Blue freebie pattern ©2002 by Sekas & Co.
14ct Heroic Aida by PTP
Caron Threads. Watercolours & Natural is Caron  Impressions
Stitch Count: 38 x 38, 1 over 1
Cross Stitch, Stem Stitch, Smyrna Cross, Half Cross stitch

 

 

 6/26 - 6/27

Sunday I spent my time frogging out every stitch! I missed a few of the bottom legs of the cream star crosses.. and I did not like like my tension of the blue stem stitches. 


So now it's back to blank fabric.


 

 

 Stash:

My Embroidery.com order with my reward  needleminder from completing the love2stitch challenge. (you can see a closeup on my puffin above).

Some perforated paper and some caron threads

The Victoria Sampler : Hearts that I was missing


And some threads packs for the VS Birthday Bellpulls 1 with a piece of 28ct antique white.



 

 

Until my next update,
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment